foreigners got overcharged by skin care clinic in Seoul!

The Korea Observer Forums Consumer Voice foreigners got overcharged by skin care clinic in Seoul!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kyaserin Abe 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kyaserin Abe
    Participant

Kyaserin Abe

Participant

I’m really upset to find out just today that I got totally ripped off by one of the skin clinic in Seoul- Yonsei Star Dermatology Clinic (this is their website http://www.starskin.co.kr/index.asp) I got recommended to this clinic by an agent Myseoulsecret and they told me that the price I paid did not include any agent fee in that and the price would still be the same even if I went by myself. I got charged 1,2 million Korean Won for purely subcision of only 2 small scars on one side of my cheek! This is ridiculous because I checked with other bigger skin care clinics in Seoul who quote me only 500,000 Korean Won for subcision for both cheeks (that means it does not matter if how many scars I have per cheek)…. And their doctors have also more than 10 years of experience! I don’t know who should I speak to or file a complaint about this. They don’t speak english very well as well. My scars are not that improved after their treatments to be honest!!!! Please help me! I still have their receipt with me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Click here not to show this pop-up box again.