Full-Time Projects planning & development
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan and implement a system for evaluation, monitoring and review;
• Ensure the development, assessment and follow-up of projects;
• Manage the project development budget and ensure best value cost and quality standards are planned and delivered in all commissioned work;
• Contribute to strategic development of the projects;
• Ensure project assessment in cooperation with national instances and eventually external experts;
• Liaise with the professional team throughout the development period and ensure work conforms to established standards;
• Assist Management in preparing contracts and their modifications for approved projects;
• Deliver project reports to all stakeholders at regular intervals on progress, problems and solutions;
• Gather and produce documents for projects;
• Provide guidance to planning staff in preparation of detailed programs;
• Verify Progress Reports of projects;
• Attend progress meetings with Project Management, Engineering and Procurement to ensure work is being carried out within the agreed contractual terms;
• Ensure the timely collection of accurate updated project information, analyze the information highlighting any discrepancies, proposing solutions;
• Ensure the timely preparation of charts and diagrams as required for reports, indicating planned, actual and forecast;
• Propose efficient procedures and methodology proposals.
• Higher university degree in Management / Engineering Technology or Construction Management;
• 5+ year experience preferable in the field of construction, building materials.
• Teamwork capacity;
• Capacity to work under stress;
• Capacity of analysis and synthesis;
• Organizational skills;
• Communication skills;
• Polyvalence and flexibility;
• Good professional experience in project assessment and monitoring;
• Good computer skills;
• Competencies in spatial planning and/or economic development are appreciated;
• Good communication in English and representative skills;
• Experience on large multi-discipline projects.
How to ApplyPlease send your application at: email@example.com Mandatory: Korean nationality Relocation to Qatar
188 total views, 1 today